- 250 grams almonds, Raw
- 200 grams carrots, Roughly chopped
- 60 grams Dried Apple rings
- 5 medjool dates, Pitted
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 30 grams lemon juice
- Extra Dessicated Coconut, For rolling
Place almonds in bowl. Chop 5 secs / sp 6
Add carrots. Chop 3 secs / sp 7
Add dried apples, dates, coconut, spices and lemon juice.
Mix 7 secs / speed 7.
Roll into balls, then in coconut.
- Keep refridgerated or freeze.
Almonds can be replaced with other nuts or a mix if you like.
Can add some liquid sweetener of choice, like honey or maple syrup if you like things sweeter.
I love spices, add more or reduce to suit your own taste.
Enjoy & let me know if you like them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Churro Pancakes
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Crispy Ginger Cookies