- 250 grams almonds, Raw
- 200 grams carrots, Roughly chopped
- 60 grams Dried Apple rings
- 5 medjool dates, Pitted
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 30 grams lemon juice
- Extra Dessicated Coconut, For rolling
- Place almonds in bowl. "Closed lid" Chop 5 secs / sp 6
Add carrots. "Closed lid" Chop 3 secs / sp 7
Add dried apples, dates, coconut, spices and lemon juice.
"Closed lid" Mix 7 secs / speed 7.
Roll into balls, then in coconut.
- Keep refridgerated or freeze.
Almonds can be replaced with other nuts or a mix if you like.
Can add some liquid sweetener of choice, like honey or maple syrup if you like things sweeter.
I love spices, add more or reduce to suit your own taste.
Enjoy & let me know if you like them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls