- 100 g raw sugar
- 400 g blood orange, flesh only
- 200 g blood orange juice, frozen in icecube trays
- 800 g ice cubes
- 25 g fresh ginger
- 1 raw egg white
Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar in bowl and mill 10 sec/ sp9.
2. Add fruit, egg white and ginger. Blend 10 sec / sp5
3. Add frozen juice and ice. Blitz 1min 30 sec/ sp10, whilst hanging the spatula through the whole in TM lid, to break down air pockets.
Accessories you need
This sorbet is delicious served with pistachio and bitter chocolate dukkah sprinkled on top. Recipe here: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/pistachio-and-bitter-chocolate-sweet-dukkah/181128
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies