- 1 tablespoon chicory
- 1 tablespoon Roasted dandelion
- 1/4 portion One date
- 1 tablespoon Carob nibbles
- 750 g water
- 250 g coconut milk, I used king island coconut cremer
Recipe is created for
Put all coffee ingredients in bowl 90 degrees, 10 min SPD 2. MC ON.
Simply tip into 8 cup size plunger let seep for 5 min before storing.or use muslin (nut bag), to strain.
Add in empty Tmx bowl coconut milk on 70 degrees, set time for 5 min with MC ON, however you only want till it reaches 70 degrees.
Once reached 70 degrees blend on SPD 8 for 30 sec. MC ON.
Pour straight away in coffee..
note depending on coconut milk used and how chilled will determine quality of froth.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Lemon Drink
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Spreadable GHEE
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake