- 50 gram almonds, can be blanched or not
- 80 gram rolled oats
- 900 gram filtered water, can be unfiltered but better to be filtered
- 3 Fresh Dates, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
6h 10minPreparation 6h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Soak almonds for at least 6 hours or overnight is preferred. Make sure almonds are covered by 3 inches or more of water and use filtered water if possible.
- Place the oats in a bowl, cover with water, and soak for 10 minutes
- Rinse almonds and drain the oats and place both in the TM jug
- Add 900 grams of water, vanilla, salt and dates if using and mix for 90 seconds on speed 9. Use filtered water if possible.
- Drain into a glass bowl, using a nut bag or muslin cloth and squeeze gently to get most of liquid from pulp. Discard pulp from bag/cloth or preserve if using for something else.
- Pour freshly made almond milk into glass container...and refrigerate. Will make nearly 1 litre and keep up to about 4 days in fridge.
To cut the cost down to 87 cents per litre, omit the dates
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars