- 1 tablespoon raw Organic Honey
- 1 tablespoon Raw cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw greens powder
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder
- 1 banana, optional
- 1 portion fruit/veg to taste, optional
- 100 g water, or add to consistency required
Add all ingredients except the banana and mill 30s/speed9.
Scrape bottom of bowl and sides and add bannana and any other fruit/veg desired mix 30s/speed 9
Add water to taste mix 10s/speed5.
Buzz it Up
Accessories you need
This drink looks gastly but tastes good so don't be put off by the appearance. I find myself feeling more awake and alive within 30 minutes of drinking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Musk Sticks
- Roast Veggie (leftovers) Soup
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Curried (leftover) sausages with rice and veggies
- Chiko Rolls River Cottage Style
- Camembert Rolls
- Chestnutella (Chestnut chocolate spread)
- Chocolate and Chestnut Cake
- Sweet Chestnut Puree
- Egg & Dairy Free Choc Muffins
- Peach and Almond Crumble
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup