- 2 bananas, frozen, halved
- 1 avocado, skin removed, halved
- 1/4 papaya, skin & seeds removed
- 100 g baby spinach
- 250 g coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon Nut Butter, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or sweetener of choice, optional
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
1. Place all avocado bowl ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Blend 30 secs, sp 9 or until smooth.
3. Pour into bowls and top with chia seeds and cacao nibs.
Papaya can be subsituted with 1 small mango.
Any milk can we used.
Goji berries make a great topping for a sweeter burst.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Cheese Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton