Recipe is created for
- Place 1500 g of the boiling water into mixing bowl and boil 10 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add tapioca pearls and cook as per packet instructions/100°C//speed or until soft and transparent (cooking time will vary depending on the size of the pearls). Using simmering basket, strain pearls, then transfer into a bowl of iced water and set aside to cool (this makes them bouncy). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place sugar and water into mixing bowl and cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 1, without measuring cup. Transfer into a sealable jar.
Place tea bags and remaining 300 g boiling water into a jug and set asid Divide 2e to brew for 5 minutes.-3 tablespoons of the cooked tapioca pearls, 2-3 teaspoons of the sugar syrup (to taste) Add ice and milk, stir to combine and serve with large wide-mouth straws.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Lemon Cordial
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Piña Colada
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake