- 2 tablespoon instant granulated coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar, (you can add 2 Tbs but I used 1)
- 1 tablespoon hot water, (boiling from the kettle)
- 1 tablespoon kahlua
"Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
Accessories you need
*** I found this recipe on the internet when researching for a Dalgona Coffee recipe with less sugar and I decided to convert this for the Thermomix with success!!
Check out my video I made to show how to make it-
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gooey Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Hundreds and Thousands Biscuits
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- Anzac Cheesecake Slice
- Home Made Philly Cream Cheese