- 250 g coconut milk
- 250 g filtered water
- 2 heaped tablespoons cashew nuts, activated
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cloves
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cardamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 1 minute/speed 10.
Accessories you need
Add extra spices and ginger for more flavour.
Add more maple syrup if you like it sweeter.
Can substitute the water and maple syrup with coconut water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake