- 100 grams sugar raw
- 1 lime, the peel and flesh
- 250 grams pure cranberry juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- mint leaves, about 10
- 400 grams ice
- 100 grams frozen Rasberries
- some extra mint leaves, fresh, about 10 leaves for garnish
Recipe is created for
Peel lime and place 10 mint leaves and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 10.
add frozen Rasberries and flesh of lime, mill for 30 seconds on speed 9
2. Add ice and cranberry juice and mill 1 min/speed 9.
3. Add champagne, extra mint leaves (optional) and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
4. Serve in tall glasses immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Vanilla Slice