- 20 grams pitted dates
- 280 grams almond milk, unsweetened
- 90 grams coconut water
- 10-20 grams cocoa
- 20 grams Almond Butter/Nut Paste
- 10-20 grams raw sugar
- chia seeds (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dates in bowl and mix 3 sec, sp. 7-8
- Place all other ingredients in bowl and mix 30 secs, sp. 8.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Accessories you need
Sugar can be removed completely, pending taste.
Can be sprinkled with chia seeds, coconut flakes, or any desired garnish.
Cocoa can be measured pending taste.
Dates can be omitted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Keto Chocolate Cake
- Brownies - from the Family Circle Kids Cookbook
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate Crunch Slice