- 20 grams pitted dates
- 280 grams almond milk, unsweetened
- 90 grams coconut water
- 10-20 grams cocoa
- 20 grams Almond Butter/Nut Paste
- 10-20 grams raw sugar
- chia seeds (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dates in bowl and mix 3 sec, sp. 7-8
- Place all other ingredients in bowl and mix 30 secs, sp. 8.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Accessories you need
Sugar can be removed completely, pending taste.
Can be sprinkled with chia seeds, coconut flakes, or any desired garnish.
Cocoa can be measured pending taste.
Dates can be omitted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Best Ever Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Bliss Balls
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Chocolate weetbix balls