- 20 grams pitted dates
- 280 grams almond milk, unsweetened
- 90 grams coconut water
- 10-20 grams cocoa
- 20 grams Almond Butter/Nut Paste
- 10-20 grams raw sugar
- chia seeds (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dates in bowl and mix 3 sec, sp. 7-8
- Place all other ingredients in bowl and mix 30 secs, sp. 8.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Accessories you need
Sugar can be removed completely, pending taste.
Can be sprinkled with chia seeds, coconut flakes, or any desired garnish.
Cocoa can be measured pending taste.
Dates can be omitted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Chocolate mud cake
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding