- 1 banana, Peeled
- 1-2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vanilla protein powder (RAW brand)
- 150 grams Almond milk (Nutty Bruce brand)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1-2 teaspoon Bee pollen
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- Chocolate Walnut Banana Cake
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread
- Dylan’s Too Easy Banana Smoothie
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Kale smoothie
- Banana Pikelets
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free