- 1 --- frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 heaped tsp Nutella
- 30 g rolled oats
- 100 g almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 1/2 small pieces banana, chopped
- level tbsp Chopped peanuts
- 1 mini flake
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients to .
- Mix for 10 seconds on speed 10.
- Scrape mixing bowl with spatula.
- Mix for 5 seconds on speed 10.
Put into serving bowl and top with the chopped banana, chopped peanuts and a flake.
🌻 This is also known as 'I didn't get much sleep last night and need a chocolate hit for breakfast' bowl 😴 (Blaming the 2year old for this one)
🌻 Feel free to add more Nutella 😉
🌻 Follow me on instagram at @missthermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Low sugar banana cake
- Banana Choc Chip Bread
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins