- 1 --- frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 heaped tsp Nutella
- 30 g rolled oats
- 100 g almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 1/2 small pieces banana, chopped
- level tbsp Chopped peanuts
- 1 mini flake
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to .
- Mix for 10 seconds on speed 10.
- Scrape mixing bowl with spatula.
- Mix for 5 seconds on speed 10.
Put into serving bowl and top with the chopped banana, chopped peanuts and a flake.
🌻 This is also known as 'I didn't get much sleep last night and need a chocolate hit for breakfast' bowl 😴 (Blaming the 2year old for this one)
🌻 Feel free to add more Nutella 😉
🌻 Follow me on instagram at @missthermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training