- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 600 g water
- 600 g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 g vodka, Absolut is recommended
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water then cocoa, sugar and vanilla essence to the bowl.
- Cook 8 mins, 80 degrees, Speed 3 (ensure that sugar is dissolved).
- Allow contents to cool. Add vodka. 1 minute, Speed 3.
- Pour contents into sterilised bottles. Sit back, add to iced glass (with some cream if desired) and enjoy.
Accessories you need
This recipe makes about 1.5 litres but it doesn't allow me to write that in the quantity.
Ensure that the cocoa doesn't stick to the side of the bowl or you won't get the full benefit of the cocoa flavour. Using cocoa powder is cheap and also means a longer life (no direct dairy in the liquer).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake