- 10 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 450 grams water
- 1 rind of orange
- 1 roughly chopped green apple
- 50 grams sugar
- 750 grams merlot (or red wine)
1. Add cloves, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, water, orange rind, chopped green apple and sugar to jug.
5 Mins/ 100C/ Speed 1
2. Add merlot or another similar red wine
7 Mins/ 80C/ Speed 1
3. Strain into a jug and serve immediately
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Christmas Miracle
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Banana Slice
- Raw Chocolate, Almond & Apricot Energy Bars
- Healthy Caramel Milkshake
- Spicy Salted Caramel Cashews (new improved recipe)
- Clone of Traditional European Sourdough Bread
- Lime & Coconut Lamingtons
- Grandpas Lemon nut bread
- Crunchy Lemon & Ginger Muffins
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake