- 450 grams white sugar
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1000 grams water
- 280 grams vodka
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
3h 1minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Add sugar, water, coffee to bowl.
90 minutes, 98 degrees, speed 4. With simmering basket on top rather than MC
Should reduce to a syrup.
Leave to cool.
Add vodka and vanilla.
Bottle and enjoy!
Accessories you need
"Gentle stir setting"
Add with Ice and Milk for a tasty drink,
OR even better wizz in thermomix with ice and milk for a coffee flavoured cocktail extreme
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta
- Jahana's Best Almond milk recipe
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish
- Immune Boosting Elderberry Oxymel
- Chicken Meatballs with Pasta Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Crepes
- TONGSENG CHICKEN by @levi_nathania
- Chorizo Baked Beans
- Zucchini, Pea and Bacon Risotto
- 900g White Bread for South Aussie Climate
- Lunchbox scrolls