- 450 grams white sugar
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1000 grams water
- 280 grams vodka
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
3h 1minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add sugar, water, coffee to bowl.
90 minutes, 98 degrees, speed 4. With simmering basket on top rather than MC
Should reduce to a syrup.
Leave to cool.
Add vodka and vanilla.
Bottle and enjoy!
Add with Ice and Milk for a tasty drink,
OR even better wizz in thermomix with ice and milk for a coffee flavoured cocktail extreme
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Vegetable Chow Mein