- 90 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams Cranberries, froze
- 1 pomegranate, halved and deseeded
- 1 orange, peeled and quatered
- 400 grams ice
- 80 grams white rum (bicardi)
- 1/2 litre sparkling mineral water
Recipe is created for
Please note that this is suitable for both the Model 5 and TM31
Mill raw sugar 10 seconds / speed 9
Add frozen cranberries, pomegranate and orange chop 15 seconds / speed 5
Add ice crush 40 seconds / speed 10 (at this stage you could remove for mocktails) - use spatula to help move the ice around
Add Bicardi crush 5 seconds / speed 10
Half fill a glass (or jar) with "adult sorbet" (or reserved mocktail version)
Top with sparkling mineral water
Perfect Christmas Cocktail - refreshing and not to sweet
Always leave your Measuring Cup in
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy