- 200 grams cucumber
- 20 grams Cashews
- 2 heaped tablespoons fresh mint
- 20 grams baby spinach
- 100 grams ice
- 250 grams coconut water
- 20 grams Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to TM Bowl and Blitz 2 minutes speed 10.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Oreo Choc Chip Muffins
- Weetbix Slice Gluten Free
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- The English Carrot
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini