- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 Continental Cucumber
- 60 grams lime juice
- 16 leaves mint
- 1 Egg white (optional)
- 700 grams ice cubes
1. Mill sugar 10 sec/speed 9
2. Add Cucumber, Lime, mint, egg white (if using) and 350g of ice and blend 20 sec/speed 10, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 10
3. Add remaining ice and blend 1 min/speed 10, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 10 using the spatual to assist
4. Placed desired amount of sorbet into martini glass, add desireded amount of gin and stir with a spoon
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple mint summer slushie
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Green Goddess Recipe (mayo & greek yoghurt)
- Berry Punch
- Laksa Penang
- Mojito Cocktail
- Choc nut date mint balls (no cooking)
- Pineapple and Coconut Mocktail
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- South Pacific Raita