- 40 g raw sugar
- 120 g dried or fresh lavender flowers
- 120 g dried citrus peel (orange, lemon or combination)
- 120 g lemon balm, fresh
- 120 g dried chamomile flowers
- 1000 g water
- raw honey and lemon to taste
Place raw sugar and lavender flowers and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside
2. Add citrus peel and chop 6 sec/speed 8.
3. Add lemon balm, chamomile, water and lavender sugar and cook 10 min/100C/speed 1.
4. Allow to steep for 5 minutes before straining and drinking.
5. Add honey and lemon juice to taste.
This recipe can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container, then use 1 – 2 tsp per cup of water and reduce cooking time to 5 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes