- 40 g raw sugar
- 120 g dried or fresh lavender flowers
- 120 g dried citrus peel (orange, lemon or combination)
- 120 g lemon balm, fresh
- 120 g dried chamomile flowers
- 1000 g water
- raw honey and lemon to taste
Place raw sugar and lavender flowers and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside
2. Add citrus peel and chop 6 sec/speed 8.
3. Add lemon balm, chamomile, water and lavender sugar and cook 10 min/100C/speed 1.
4. Allow to steep for 5 minutes before straining and drinking.
5. Add honey and lemon juice to taste.
This recipe can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container, then use 1 – 2 tsp per cup of water and reduce cooking time to 5 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup