- 40 g raw sugar
- 120 g dried or fresh lavender flowers
- 120 g dried citrus peel (orange, lemon or combination)
- 120 g lemon balm, fresh
- 120 g dried chamomile flowers
- 1000 g water
- raw honey and lemon to taste
Place raw sugar and lavender flowers and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside
2. Add citrus peel and chop 6 sec/speed 8.
3. Add lemon balm, chamomile, water and lavender sugar and cook 10 min/100C/speed 1.
4. Allow to steep for 5 minutes before straining and drinking.
5. Add honey and lemon juice to taste.
This recipe can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container, then use 1 – 2 tsp per cup of water and reduce cooking time to 5 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes