- 150 g Red Dragonfruit, cube
- 200 g Mango or Rockmelon
- 100 g carrot, slice
- 1 apple, slice
- 250 g full cream milk
- 45 g honey
- 100 g ice cubes
Put all Ingredients into TM bowl to blend. (MC/1min/sp10). Pour into a jug and serve with ice cube if you would like to. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
You can place the full cream milk in the refrigerator to cool it before you blend. You can also put it in the refrigerator after you blend. Make sure you did not left it overnight. Serve immediately for better taste. Enjoy ^_^
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Stock Powder
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins