- 150 g Red Dragonfruit, cube
- 200 g Mango or Rockmelon
- 100 g carrot, slice
- 1 apple, slice
- 250 g full cream milk
- 45 g honey
- 100 g ice cubes
Put all Ingredients into TM bowl to blend. (MC/1min/sp10). Pour into a jug and serve with ice cube if you would like to. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
You can place the full cream milk in the refrigerator to cool it before you blend. You can also put it in the refrigerator after you blend. Make sure you did not left it overnight. Serve immediately for better taste. Enjoy ^_^
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Fresh strawberry milkshake
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Chicken Satay Noodles