- 250 g sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 heaped tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 200 g cream
- 250 g 40% Alcohol
8Recipe is created for
insert butterly, alcohol and the 2 sugars into mixing bowl.
Add eggyolks and then the cream. Use this order!
Cook for 8 min/70 C/speed 2.
Pour into glass bottles and wait until it is cold.
Keeps for up to 14 days.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese