- 140 g Espresso coffee, (2 x double shots)
- 1 --- banana
- 12 --- ice, (2 cups)
- 1 scoop icecream
- 160 g Milk
- 80 g chocolate sauce
- 275 g raw sugar
- 80 g cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 250 g water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
Place coffee, banana and ice into TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 9.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Serve and drink immediately.
Place raw sugar, cocoa and salt in mixing bowl and mix for 3 seconds on speed 4.
Add water and cook for 8 minutes at 90̊ on speed 3, taking it slowly up to speed 3.
When cool stir through vanilla essence. Store in the refrigerator
Drizzle on deserts or use in milkshakes or smoothies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl