1.5 cups almond or coconut milk
1 cup blueberries (frozen is best)
1 Tbsp olive oil or flax oil
1 pinch of sea salt
2 scoops of your favourite protein powder (see below).
1 serving of your favourite green powder (see below).
1 heaped Tbsp of peanut butter.
1/4 avocado (optional)
- Simply blend all the ingredients for 30 seconds on speed 9 mc/on
I use Nuzest products for all my smoothies (greens and pea protein). If you want to give them a go, use the code MYANDLE for 20% off at www.nuzest.co.nz
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Cheats kousa