1.5 cups almond or coconut milk
1 cup blueberries (frozen is best)
1 Tbsp olive oil or flax oil
1 pinch of sea salt
2 scoops of your favourite protein powder (see below).
1 serving of your favourite green powder (see below).
1 heaped Tbsp of peanut butter.
1/4 avocado (optional)
- Simply blend all the ingredients for 30 seconds on speed 9 mc/on
I use Nuzest products for all my smoothies (greens and pea protein). If you want to give them a go, use the code MYANDLE for 20% off at www.nuzest.co.nz
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato