- 10 g instant coffee granules, freeze dried
- 100 g sugar, of choice
- 80 g ice chilled water
- Your vote and comments are always appreciated. Happy Cooking!
Fluffy Coffee Whip - will keep a couple of days
Accessories you need
It's dairy free, egg free, coffee flavoured slightly sweet stable meringue texture fluff!
Use it on desserts, drinks, cocktails (Expresso Martini!), cakes, muffins etc
It doesn't readily "melt" on hot surfaces so can be added to all sorts of pre-cooked hot desserts/drinks. eg Hot Chocolate with Fluff Top = Mocha Coffee!
Sugar - can be whatever you desire in my experience. White gives a paler colour and whips faster than raw or coconut.
Water must be ice cold from fridge or chilled in a glass with a few ice cubes.
Coffee must be instant freeze dried style (I used Moccona Classic).
VIP UPDATE - I've tried with 40g chilled expresso shot : 50g sugar and after 10 minutes still didn't fluff up and here's the science explained for anyone into the "why/proportions" etc etc https://youtu.be/WHmpgMsW-aA
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Creme Fraiche TM5 Automated
- Ice Cream (Parfait) “Choc Tops”
- No Knead Sourdough (FODMAP)
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake - super moist
- No Knead Ciabatta
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Cooked Egg Mayonnaise