- 100 g sugar
- 100 g water
- 200 g frozen stawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bottle rosé wine, poured into a container & frozen overnight
12h 12minPreparation 12h 12minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Make a light sugar syrup by placing sugar and water into mixing bowl and heating for 4 min/100ºC/speed 1. Remove Thermomix lid and allow syrup to cool (approx. 5–10 minutes).
Add frozen rosé, frozen strawberries and lemon juice to mixing bowl. Blend 40 sec/speed 9.
Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately.
Ah, frosé! It’s pink, it’s slushy, it’s wine and it’s fruit. It’s frozen rosé, aka fro-zay baby! This is the drink of the summer and it’s so easy to make in your Thermomix. (And if you’re reading this in the northern hemisphere, it’s the drink to make you look forward to next summer!)
• Pre-prepare the sugar syrup and frozen wine and you’re just one minute away from Emergency Frosé.
• I’m a fan of Matilda’s Frozen Fruit. They don’t give me anything to say that but I like that their fruit is Australiangrown and snap frozen in facilities used only for fruit.
• Try spiking the Frosé with Cointreau or vodka if you’re feeling really racy
Watch me make this (& 150+ other dishes) at danivalent.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Chicken Tart
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Fortune Cookies
- Basque Cheesecake
- Bloody Caesar and Clam Salad
- Passata - Dani Valent
- Red capsicum pithivier with parmesan pastry
- Double Trouble Fennel and Tomato Chutney
- Semi-dried Tomato Grissini
- Chilli Tomato Sorbet
- Chilli Cherry Ripe