- 4 Shots White Rum or Vodka
- 2 Cups Lemonade
- 1 Cup Soda Water
- 2 Limes
- 1/2 Bunch Mint Leaves
- 500 Grams Ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add ice to bowl.
- Add white rum or vodka, lime juice and mint leaves.
- Top with lemonade and soda water (yes, you can blend soda).
- Blend until ice is crushed, speed 4, 1 min 30 secs increasing to speed 5 half way through
- Garnish with lime slice and sprig of mint
Note: Adjust Lemonade and Soda Water amounts to suit taste.
Fruity-[/b]Add 1 cup of strawberries or mango.
Tropical-[/b]Add 2 oz of Malibu (or swap the white rum or vodka completely with Malibu).
Virgin-[/b]Omit White Rum.
Dry-[/b]Omit lemonade. Add extra soda water as desired.
Shaken-[/b]Fill shaker with ice, add white rum, lime juice and crushed mint. Shake well and strain into glass. Top with soda and lemonade.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe