- 2 pieces Carrots, chunks, and peeled
- 1 piece apple, quartered
- 1 piece Pear, quartered
- 1 piece Ginger, peeled, 3 cm
- 1 piece peach, without stone, quartered
- 1 piece Nectarines, destoned, quartered
- 1 piece banana, chunks
- 50-80 g oatmeal, depending on desired consistency
- 1 bottle mineral water (0,75-1 liter), you can use sparkling or without gas, it is only because of the lack of minerals in drinking water
add all ingredients in "Closed lid" and blend 30 sec on speed 9
if it is after this time not creamy enough blend 10 sec more after scrape down with spatula
scrape down with spatula and add the oatmeal, if you like it more liquid use not so much or in use in the next step more water,
blend it 15-20 sec speed 10 "Counter-clockwise operation"
scrape down with spatula and fill in the water, mix for next 30 sec on speed 10 but start slowly, turn the switch in 3 steps to 10
then control if the consistency is ok for you, add water if too thick or too rough
if you use cold water you can drink it immediately, otherwise cool it down in the fridge but don't wait to long for drinking
Accessories you need
This recipe is very variable, i make it with fruits i have, sometimes with mango melon pineapple, all fresh, and you can add few walnuts or cranberries.
The original recipe uses juice instead of water but is too much sugar for us. I think the fruits give enough sweetnes, if not u can use lil bit honey or some drops of stevia.
The preparation time depends on how much fruits you take.
Use a splash of lemon juice if you don't like it when the banana and apple getting brown.
Sometime i add a splash linseed oil for the omega 3 fatty acids
Try it and enjoy it, we love it and drink it nearly each day with different ingredients.
Please appolgize my bad English and write comments or message if there is something wrong or to revise
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Banana Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins