- 2 bananas, VERY RIPE
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 handful strawberries, Picked from our garden then frozen
- Small hand blueberries, Bought fresh, then frozen
- Handful Pineapple, Bought fresh, cut up and frozen
Recipe is created for
1. Place two whole VERY ripe bananas in Thermomix bowl.
2. Add 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
3. Grab a handful of fresh or frozen Strawberries followed by a few blueberries (these can also be fresh or frozen) and a handful of fresh or frozen pineapple pieces.
4. Once that is done place the lid on with the MC (so it doesn't splatter), set timer for 1 minute on speed 9. Scrap down sides at half way point. If it is still lumpy with frozen bits when the minute has completed, scrape down sides and put on again for another 30 seconds max, it will start warming up if you keep it on any longer... ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie