- 1 kg ice
- 150 g castor sugar
- 3 lemons
- 4 g good meaures of gin, (I prefer Bombay Sapphire)
- fresh mint leaves, to serve
Peel off lemon rind and place in TM Bowl with sugar and blitz on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Add half the Ice to bowl and mix for a further 30 seconds on speed 8
Place steam basket into jug and pour the smooth mixture through and into another jar. Add Gin portions and stir.
Place remaining ice in glasses and pour the lovely Gin Fizz over the top.... a refreshing way to drink merrily !
PS I often retain the piff from the jar and freeze into ice cube trays and use later as seasoning for water etc..
Accessories you need
Image by secretsauce.co.uk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail