- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/4 zucchini
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Handful of Kale
- 1 Handful of spinach
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Water
- Add filtered water if required
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients and mix for 15 seconds on speed 9.
Add water if required for thinner consistency and mix again
Accessories you need
You can change the fruit if you don't have pineapple
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins