- 1 lime, Whole and halved
- 2 green apples, Whole and quartered
- 2 Kiwi Fruit
- 4 tablespoons raw sugar, To taste
- 400 grams ice
- 500 grams champagne (or sparkling wine)
Recipe is created for
Place the lime, green apples,kiwi fruit and sugar in the TM bowl and blitz.
10 seconds speed 7 ( scape sides down)
Add the ice and blitz on 10 seconds speed 9
Add the champagne and mix for 30 seconds on speed 6
pour and serve
Green fruit bomb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Vanilla Slice
- Venetian Biscuits
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!