- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Navel Orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 mandarin, peeled and quartered
- 1 apple, quartered
- 1 Pear, quartered
- 120 g strawberries hulled
- 50 g Blueberries - frozen
- 1 cm Ginger piece, (optional)
- 60 g ice cubes
- 450 g cold water
Recipe is created for
Place vegetables and fruit into thermomix bowl. Place MC in position. Blitz 15 secs speed 9.
Remove MC cup and place ice through hole in lid. Return MC cup in position and blitz mixture a further 15 secs on speed 10.
Remove MC and add cold water through whole in lid.
Return MC and blitz for 2 minutes on Speed 9.
Pour into serving glasses and enjoy!!!
To make it even quicker in the morning prepare vegetables and fruit the night before and pop into a container and leave in the veggie drawer!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties