- 500 grams frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- 500 grams raw sugar
- 500 grams water
- juice of 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Place Rasberries in TM bowl and Grind on speed 10 for 1 minute (scrape down with spatula a couple of times to ensure its blended well)
Add Sugar and water and Lemon Juice.
Cook on 100 degrees for 30 minutes, speed 3
Use Rice basket on the top to prevent spitting and also to help reduce.
Slowly bring dial up to speed 9 or 10 and blend for 1 minute.
I didnt sieve my cordial and i like it that way but for Children who dont like "bits" then strain your cordial through a nut milk bag or some gauze to remove any seeds left.
Makes 2 bottles of about 450ml
Keep in fridge (havent tried keeping it in the cupboard yet so not sure of the expiry date)
RASPBERRY CORDIAL IS GOOD FOR KILIING STOMACH BUGS AND VERY USEFULL FOR UPSET TUMMIES.
More importantly, it tastes fantastic in a glass of Bubbly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread