- 30 g raw almonds
- 1 banana
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon brown rice protein, optional
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1T Cacao
- 400g rice milk or milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.combine almonds and blend speed 10 for 10 seconds
2. add banana and ice. blend speed 10 for 5 seconds
3. add remaining ingredients and blend speed 10 for 1 minute
Accessories you need
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream