THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 90 g cocoa powder
- 160 g sugar
- 5 tbsp dehydrated (or dried) orange peel
- 250 g Milk (almond, coconut or dairy)
- 1-2 tbsp Hot choc powder (see above)
Recipe is created for
Blend all ingredients in TM Bowl - 30seconds speed 9.
Store powder in jar or air tight container for future use
Cook 1-2Tbs of hot choc powder with 250mls Milk - 5 mins/70 degrees/speed 4.
Whn finished blend again 10 seconds on speed 8 to froth the milk.
To make Hot Chocolate powder
To make hot chocolate
This mix is extra yummy with a splash of Cointreau
Leave our orange rind and add a drop of your favourite essential oil (i.e. a drop of peppermint oil for Choc Mint)
Leave out Orange rind for a plain hot choc
For more Cooking Ideas, Recipes and Tips check out my Business Page-
Thermie and Friends Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThermieFriends/
Thermie and Friends Instagram - [color=blue]https://www.instagram.com/thermiefriendsjanine/[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Choccy Rocks - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Lemon Cheesecake - Thermie and Friends
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Janine's Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Tom Kha Gai - Thermie and Friends
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Apricot Jam - Thermie and Friends
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf