- 500g full cream milk
- 20g cornflour
- 5g Rose Water
- 5g Orange Blossom Water, optional
- 70g sugar
Add all ingredients into thermomix bowl.
9 minutes, 80 degrees, Speed 3.
Pour into heat resistant cups/mugs.
Garnish with cinnamon powder.
Serve your dessert drink immediately.
Accessories you need
You can omit the orange blossom, this is optional.
You may use less/more sugar or even replace it with honey/xylitol instead.
It is best served immediately.
Recipe can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Meghli مغلي
- Layelle's Too Easy Lebanese Rice Pudding
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread