- 30 grams Lemon peel, Pith removed
- 200 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams sugar
- 3 level teaspoons tartaric acid
Recipe is created for
- Place peel, juice, boiling water, sugar and tartaric acid in mixing bowl.
Cook 10 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2 reverse, MC on.
Strain and pour into sterilized bottles.
Makes about 1 litre of concentrated cordial
Accessories you need
I use a vegetable peeler to remove thin strips of peel before juicing the lemons.
Tartaric Acid is different to Cream of Tartar, and can't be substituted. I buy Tartaric Acid from Woolworths.
UPDATE: Some Woolworths no longer stock tartaric acid. If you can't find it, it's available from shops that sell home brew and winemaking supplies, and I buy mine online. You can use citric acid instead, 1 teaspoon of citric acid is the approximate equivalent. DON'T USE CREAM OF TARTAR.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Lemon Curd