- 30 grams Lemon peel, Pith removed
- 200 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams sugar
- 3 level teaspoons tartaric acid
8Recipe is created for
Place peel, juice, boiling water, sugar and tartaric acid in mixing bowl.
Cook 10 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2 reverse, MC on.
Strain and pour into sterilized bottles.
Makes about 1 litre of concentrated cordial
Accessories you need
I use a vegetable peeler to remove thin strips of peel before juicing the lemons.
Tartaric Acid is different to Cream of Tartar, and can't be substituted. I buy Tartaric Acid from Woolworths.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE