- 30 grams Lemon peel, Pith removed
- 200 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams sugar
- 3 level teaspoons tartaric acid
Recipe is created for
Place peel, juice, boiling water, sugar and tartaric acid in mixing bowl.
Cook 10 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2 reverse, MC on.
Strain and pour into sterilized bottles.
Makes about 1 litre of concentrated cordial
Accessories you need
I use a vegetable peeler to remove thin strips of peel before juicing the lemons.
Tartaric Acid is different to Cream of Tartar, and can't be substituted. I buy Tartaric Acid from Woolworths.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Znoud el sit