- 30 grams Lemon peel, Pith removed
- 200 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams sugar
- 3 level teaspoons tartaric acid
8Recipe is created for
Place peel, juice, boiling water, sugar and tartaric acid in mixing bowl.
Cook 10 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2 reverse, MC on.
Strain and pour into sterilized bottles.
Makes about 1 litre of concentrated cordial
Accessories you need
I use a vegetable peeler to remove thin strips of peel before juicing the lemons.
Tartaric Acid is different to Cream of Tartar, and can't be substituted. I buy Tartaric Acid from Woolworths.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake