- 30 grams Lemon peel, Pith removed
- 200 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams sugar
- 3 level teaspoons tartaric acid
8Recipe is created for
Place peel, juice, boiling water, sugar and tartaric acid in mixing bowl.
Cook 10 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2 reverse, MC on.
Strain and pour into sterilized bottles.
Makes about 1 litre of concentrated cordial
Accessories you need
I use a vegetable peeler to remove thin strips of peel before juicing the lemons.
Tartaric Acid is different to Cream of Tartar, and can't be substituted. I buy Tartaric Acid from Woolworths.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Easy as apple tea cake
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice