- 180 g sugar
- 1 peeled lemon
- 15 g citric acid
- 300 g ice
- 100 g water
8Recipe is created for
put all the in ingredients then close and lock the thermomix bring speed 10 for 5 seconds or until all ice broken.
if you don't want it as a drink you can put in the freezer to make a dessert
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dishwasher Gel
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough