- 2 lemons, Halved and Seeds Removed
- 1 lime, Halved and Seeds Removed
- 1 lime, Sliced to Serve
- 50-200 grams caster sugar, To Taste
- 1 litre mineral water, sparkling
- 200 grams ice cubes
- Australian Bitters, To Taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Halved Lemons and Lime, 500g of Mineral Water, Ice and Sugar into mixing bowl and crush 2 sec/speed 10.
2. Add remaining 500g of Mineral Water. Insert simmering basket, hold it in place with spatula and strain liquid into a jug.
3. Serve into glasses with a slice or two of lime and add Bitters to Taste
Lemon, LIme &amp; Bitters
Store excess in the fridge using the Mineral Water Bottle
Add sugar to taste
Use unwaxed shiney lemons and limes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Satay Chicken
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade