- 500 grams Lilly pilly fruit, Clean and ripe
- 500 grams white sugar
- 5 grams tartaric acid2
- 2 --- lemons, Juice only
- 1000 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put all ingredients into tm bowl. 15min , speed 2.5 120 degrees
- strain liquid, discarding fruit and seeds
- bottle cordialnin sterilised bottles store up to a month.
- add a dash of cordial to cold soda water or still water with ice. Refreshing autumn drink.
Accessories you need
Fruit can be picked from trees mid to late autumn. If you don’t have the tree in your own backyard ask around at edible garden enthusiasts. Fruit are best when fruit is freshly ripe and bright pink in colour. Old fruit will be bitter and effect end result.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins