- 100 grams frozen mango cubes, Supermarket is fine
- 50 grams Raw spinach
- 150 grams coconut water
- 30 grams honey
- 100 grams banana
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
- 10 grams Goji Berries dried
- 5 grams LSA mix
- 5 grams black chia seed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Banana Cake