- 200 grams mango
- 100 litre skim milk
- 200 grams ice cubes
- 1 bunch mint
- 30 grams Protein Powder Whey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients in together and blend on speed 10 for up to a minute.
Top with mint leaves and serve.
This is a creamy mixture.
Accessories you need
You can change the type of milk that you like to use eg almond milk, coconut milk or substitute with youghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- Fresh mango muesli
- mint sauce tm5
- Green wellness juice
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)