- 200 grams mango
- 100 litre skim milk
- 200 grams ice cubes
- 1 bunch mint
- 30 grams Protein Powder Whey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients in together and blend on speed 10 for up to a minute.
Top with mint leaves and serve.
This is a creamy mixture.
Accessories you need
You can change the type of milk that you like to use eg almond milk, coconut milk or substitute with youghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Iced tea syrup
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Thai beef salad
- Mango and banana ice cream