- 300 g water
- 2 level teaspoons Matcha Powder
Recipe is created for
- Add 300g of water and select kettle function, Mc on, boil to 80°C
Add 2 tsp of sifted Matcha to your bowl, avoiding the blades.
Mix for 5 secs/Speed5/MC on
Insert butterfly attachment
Whisk for 15 secs/Speed4/MC on
- Mixture should have slight froth on top. Pour into matcha bowls and enjoy!
Heating the water
Adding the Matcha
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten