- 1/2 avocado, Flesh only
- 1/2 cup almonds, raw
- 1-2 tbs cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 ripe pear, core removed
- 1-2 bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-2 cups skim milk, optional OR
- 1-2 cups coconut water, optional
- 1-2 tbs protein powder, optional
8Recipe is created for
9Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Drink Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Everyday Kids in the kitchen Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter
Wizz the living daylights out of the all the ingredients. Your choice of speed. It doesn't matter so long as you keep blending until smooth.For the liquid: choose either skim milk or coconut water with protein powders. You may also use any of the nut milks eg almond milk.
Use the ingredient quantities to taste. Fruit ingredients can be used frozen or not. Best served nice and cold. Molten chocolaty goodness! Cheers!
MUD SLIDE HEALTHY SMOOTHIE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Nacho Feast!
- Raw avocado chocolate mousse
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet
- Avocado cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon - all in one dinner
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Brilliant Red Buddha Bowl
- Avocado Bowl
- Healthy chocolate mousse - Louise Keats
- Nic's Avo Dip