- 1/2 avocado, Flesh only
- 1/2 cup almonds, raw
- 1-2 tbs cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 ripe pear, core removed
- 1-2 bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-2 cups skim milk, optional OR
- 1-2 cups coconut water, optional
- 1-2 tbs protein powder, optional
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Everyday Kids in the kitchen Drink
Wizz the living daylights out of the all the ingredients. Your choice of speed. It doesn't matter so long as you keep blending until smooth.For the liquid: choose either skim milk or coconut water with protein powders. You may also use any of the nut milks eg almond milk.
Use the ingredient quantities to taste. Fruit ingredients can be used frozen or not. Best served nice and cold. Molten chocolaty goodness! Cheers!
MUD SLIDE HEALTHY SMOOTHIE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)