- 1/2 avocado, Flesh only
- 1/2 cup almonds, raw
- 1-2 tbs cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 ripe pear, core removed
- 1-2 bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-2 cups skim milk, optional OR
- 1-2 cups coconut water, optional
- 1-2 tbs protein powder, optional
Wizz the living daylights out of the all the ingredients. Your choice of speed. It doesn't matter so long as you keep blending until smooth.For the liquid: choose either skim milk or coconut water with protein powders. You may also use any of the nut milks eg almond milk.
Use the ingredient quantities to taste. Fruit ingredients can be used frozen or not. Best served nice and cold. Molten chocolaty goodness! Cheers!
MUD SLIDE HEALTHY SMOOTHIE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Mousse
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Banana Cacao Smoothie
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing