- 1/2 avocado, Flesh only
- 1/2 cup almonds, raw
- 1-2 tbs cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 ripe pear, core removed
- 1-2 bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-2 cups skim milk, optional OR
- 1-2 cups coconut water, optional
- 1-2 tbs protein powder, optional
Wizz the living daylights out of the all the ingredients. Your choice of speed. It doesn't matter so long as you keep blending until smooth.For the liquid: choose either skim milk or coconut water with protein powders. You may also use any of the nut milks eg almond milk.
Use the ingredient quantities to taste. Fruit ingredients can be used frozen or not. Best served nice and cold. Molten chocolaty goodness! Cheers!
MUD SLIDE HEALTHY SMOOTHIE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Chocolate Hidden Green Smoothie
- My Nacho Feast!
- Raw avocado chocolate mousse
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet
- Avocado cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon - all in one dinner
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)