- 5 pieces Organic lemons
- 500 grams sugar, can be raw or white
- 6 piece black tea bags
- 700 grams water
- 2-4 stalks fresh mint
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Squeeze juice from 2 lemons and discard.
Slice 3 lemons and add to bowl (if using non organic peel first)
Add 700g water, 7 mins, 100 deg, sp 1
Add 500g sugar and dissolve 2 mins, 100 deg, sp 1
Add 6 black tea bags and 2-4 stalks fresh mint, 5 mins, 98 degree, rev 1
Fill into clean bottles. Use in water like cordial. Lasts in fridge approximately 6 months, if it does 😊
Makes approximately 1 litre concentrate
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)