- 100 grams Raw Oats, (I used rolled oats)
- 750 grams water, (you can add more to make it thinner)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Place the oats in a bowl, cover with water, and soak for 10 minutes.
Drain the oats, and place in the TM jug.
Add the 750 grams water, salt, and vanilla.
If you would like to add something to sweeten the milk, you could add it now.
blend at speed 8 for 1 minute.
The result should be a smooth, creamy looking liquid.
Pour milk through a nut-milk bag (or piece of muslin/cheesecloth) and squeeze until only pulp is left.
(Some people quite like the milk unstrained, and just add a little more water for consistency)
Place in an air-tight jug in the fridge.
Can be enjoyed for up to four days.
You may need a nut-milk bag for making Oat milk.
You can add / subtract ingredients according to taste and dietary needs. Be creative!
*Recipe adapted for TM from 'Spicie Foodie'. Photo borrowed from Google images.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes