- 500 g fresh pineapple
- 250 g oranges, Peeled, cut into quarters
- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 500-700 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add fruit, turmeric, ginger and ice to and mix 30sec/ sp 5
- Add water to and mix 1min/ sp 10
- Strain using a sieve and enjoy
Accessories you need
Find me on Facebook or Instagram... Miss Thermolicious 👩🏼🍳
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Fragrant pipis
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- The BEST shortcrust pastry