- 250 grams pineapple pieces, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 140 grams carrot, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut shavings, dried or fresh
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, white or black
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 250 grams coconut milk, or coconut water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients into TM bowl, blend 30 sec on speed 10 for a chunky juice or 1 min speed 10 for a smooth drink.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- The Best Carrot Cake
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Stir fried broccoli
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Chicken noodle balls