- 250 grams pineapple pieces, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 140 grams carrot, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut shavings, dried or fresh
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, white or black
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 250 grams coconut milk, or coconut water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients into TM bowl, blend 30 sec on speed 10 for a chunky juice or 1 min speed 10 for a smooth drink.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Pumpkin Soup
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Stock Powder
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables