- 250 grams pineapple pieces, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 140 grams carrot, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut shavings, dried or fresh
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, white or black
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 250 grams coconut milk, or coconut water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients into TM bowl, blend 30 sec on speed 10 for a chunky juice or 1 min speed 10 for a smooth drink.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing