- 500 g fresh peaches
- 350 g raw sugar
- 300 g water
Place peaches and water in mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 5, then cook 10 min/90*/speed 2.
Strain liquid through fine-meshed sieve into jug, using spatula to assist. Discard pulp in sieve.
Set scale function, pour liquid into bowl, add half liquid weight of raw sugar [approx 350g], cook 12 mins/90*/speed 2.
Pour into clean bottle [approx 800ml capacity] and store in fridge.
Dilute 1 part cordial to 3 or 4 parts water according to taste.
Keeps in fridge at least 2 weeks.
Use any ripe stone fruit - peach, plum, apricot, necatine. Add extra sugar if nesessary for fruit that is not sweet and juicy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac